Pages


Wednesday 24 March 2010

Final update before Gothenburg....but more updates when I get there!

Salem appeared at Bengans in Gothenburg today for a signing session - I see there are some nice photos appearing on Facebook tonight :) If you went along and got to meet Salem then I'm very happy for you all!

I wish I'd been there....sadly it looks as if I'm not going to get the chance to meet Salem this time when I come over to Gothenburg. Of course I would love to have met him again, but he's so busy now....

Anyway there is the concert on Friday to look forward to: it will be another dream come true for me to see Salem live, especially with the orchestra. I can't describe how excited I am about my trip!

And Salem....if you are reading this, I just want to wish you all the best for the show, I'm sure you and the band will be wonderful as always!

Planet Salem "on location"!
Anyway, I'm going to try something different over the next few days: I don't usually blog when I go on holiday but I thought it might be a good idea to go into an internet cafe and try out some on-location blogging from Gothenburg and also check my emails at the same time.

This will be my last update before going to Gothenburg: I won't be available tomorrow as I'll be leaving early and travelling for most of the day. However I will try and check emails and update the blog on Friday afternoon and then again during the day on Saturday. Fingers crossed!

If you are going to the show on Friday night, then I hope you all have a fabulous time. I know I will.

Talk to you all soon!

/Laura

1 comment:

Johannes said...

Weey! I listened and talked to salem on bengans yesterday, which was fantastic (as all other times). I have longed so until Friday, believe that it will be great! Perhaps i'll see you there^^ hugs