Pages


Sunday 30 August 2009

My heart going boom, boom, boom

I've just been watching a clip of Salem singing Peter Gabriel's "Solsbury Hill" on Sunday's TV4 "Nyhetsmorgon". I guess that he will also be singing this tomorrow at the Polar Music Prize? This was always one of my favourite Peter Gabriel songs, so I think that's a very good choice Salem! The clip is now available on TV4's website: http://tv4play.se/aktualitet/nyhetsmorgon?videoId=1.1169611&selId=1.923808&currPage=0 of course there's a little moment when he forgets the words, that's happening quite a lot these days lol :))))

Salem also sang "Roxy" this morning, you can find that clip at http://tv4play.se/aktualitet/nyhetsmorgon?videoId=1.1169615&selId=1.923808&currPage=0

This was Salem and the band's second appearance on "Nyhetsmorgon" this year, and was of the high standard which we have come to expect by now. Was it just my imagination, or did Salem look a little bit unhappy? (Although I guess that he had to be up very early for his TV appearance which I don't think anyone would be happy about!) Just one more thing: I didn't like the grey pullover. Which has nothing to do with anything of course, but it wouldn't be a Planet Salem TV appearance post if I didn't mention what he was wearing :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the performance@PolarMusicPrice was better. And he wore a different outfit aswell...

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Yes I agree! I thought it was a great performance.

And yes, I liked the outfit too - Salem always looks great in a suit :))

Although Salem is a great performer with his band, I always think that he is at his best when backed by an orchestra, it brings out the best in him as an artist.