Pages


Thursday 13 August 2009

Last chance to see "Grattis Kronprinsessan" today

Just a reminder that if you haven't seen it already (and why not???), you only have a few hours left to see Salem's brilliant performance of "Astronaut" and "Good Song" on the "Grattis Kronprinsessan" concert from 14.07.2009, before this video is removed from their website at midnight Swedish time. You'll find the link at my previous post of 15.07.2009 ("By Royal Appointment").

As for "Lotta på Liseberg" this will be available to watch on TV4's website until Sunday (or maybe Monday, I'm not sure) and again you can find the link in my previous post. I watched the show again last night and absolutely loved Salem's songs and interviews. I would encourage you to watch the show if you're a Salem fan. Even if you're not a fan, you might still enjoy his performances! :)

No comments: