Pages


Tuesday 20 July 2010

Salem on Allsång = fabulous.

I've just finished watching tonight's "Allsång på Skansen" and the extra Webballsången.

You know what I'm going to say, but I'll say it anyway...

SALEM WAS BRILLIANT!

"4 O'Clock" to start the show, "Keep On Walking" to end the show (with Salem jumping off his piano stool!), and "I'm So Happy" in the extra-show. He certainly knows how to make a crowd happy too.

Salem's band were also great tonight - and I really enjoyed that guitar solo from Adam on "I'm So Happy".

I loved that sign which someone in the crowd had held up - "Salem Al Fakir - it's only you we think about". So true :D

And Oskar Linnros was great too :))

If you haven't seen this week's show, or you just want to watch it over and over again like I do, go to http://svtplay.se/t/102897/allsang_pa_skansen - Salem appears 5 minutes into the show ("4 O'Clock") and at 54 minutes ("Keep On Walking").

EDIT 21.07.10: SVT now has individual clips of "4 O'Clock", "Keep On Walking" and "I'm So Happy" at http://svt.se/2.37615/allsang_pa_skansen?lid=index_2059174&lpos=sajt&from=innehall_ao

EDIT 21.07.10: I've just been reading on Aftonbladet and Expressen's website that there was a crowd of 27,000 at Skansen last night - twice as much as last week! I think the appearance of a certain Mr Al Fakir and a certain Mr Linnros may have had a lot to do with that...

Found a nice review of last night's show at http://www.aftonkuriren.se/?p=11947 with a good picture of Salem.

Were any Planet Salem readers at Skansen?

No comments: