Pages


Wednesday 5 May 2010

Norske fans .... velkommen til Planet Salem!

It's all happening in Norway for Salem! "Keep On Walking" has been the most played song on NRK P3 radio this week, the song is no.41 in the Norwegian iTunes singles chart, and of course Salem appeared on "God Morgen Norge" today.

If you are one of Salem's Norwegian fans and you've just discovered his wonderful music, I thought it would be a good time to welcome you all to Planet Salem! And welcome back, to all of you who have been Salem fans for a long time :) Remember that you can leave your comments on any of my posts, and you are very welcome to email me anytime if you want to chat about everything to do with Salem Al Fakir! (I don't speak Norwegian, but comments in both English and Norwegian are welcome, as I'll translate them using Google Translate).

Also, if you have any news about Salem in Norway whether it's TV or radio appearances, reviews or other media articles, or anything else... please contact me and I'll mention it on the blog.

Takk!

No comments: