Pages


Monday 26 April 2010

Petra Mede Show!

'Do you know what makes me happy???'

I've just got the biggest smile on my face right now, because I'm watching Salem dancing around and singing "I'm So Happy" at the end of tonight's Petra Mede Show...someone, somewhere, please please please upload this clip to YouTube, because it is one of the funniest and most infectious things I've seen in a long time.

If you missed tonight's show (or just want to watch it over and over again, as I do) then check it out on TV3's website at http://www.tv3play.se/play/227654/

(Although I may need someone to translate as there were some parts of it which I couldn't understand)....did Petra ask Salem any difficult questions or say anything embarrassing to him? I wouldn't be surprised if she did, as she is one crazy and outrageous woman :)

2 comments:

Liselotte said...

I was embarrassed on her behalf. It was awful, poor Salem. He just sat there laughing and smiling :P He seemed to be uncomfortable :P Sometimes though, Petra got a bullseye xD
I was laughing and smiling the whole time, mostly though because of Salem, and Petras extremely bad and riddiculus jokes :P
Anyway, when Salem got up on stage, he was a completely different person, so energetic, and happy! Best ever :D Salem is great :D He seemed to enjoy himself VERY much! ^^
But I wished he'd chosen a different song, sure "I'm so happy" is GREAT! I love it, but there are songs that are much better ;) But the song got along with is mood perfectly ;)

Unknown said...

I can give you a hand with the translation, although I'm not sure all parts are meant to be be seen in plain text, haha :) It's important to know that Petra is playing a character (a swedish primadonna, sort of Dame Edna-like?;) and she says whatever pops into her head ... some comments may seem very offensive, but it's not to be taken too seriously.