Pages


Monday 13 April 2009

My Gothenburg countdown...4 days to go!

Forgive me everyone if I get just a little excited...!

As this is my last "countdown" post, I should really play "The Final Countdown" by Europe, as it won't be long now until my boyfriend and I head over to Gothenburg for the weekend. We will fly out on Friday, then pick up the tickets on Saturday, do a bit of sightseeing and hanging out, then the big event....Salem's concert on Saturday night.

I can't describe how happy I am that I am finally getting to see Salem play live. It really is a dream come true for me. (The only thing better than that would be to meet Salem, that would be the icing on the cake, although I'm not sure how you go about doing that - unless someone would like to help me !!)

Salem - if you are reading this, I just want you to know that I'm really looking forward to the show, I'm sure it will be amazing. In case you're wondering...My name is Laura, I'm the lady with the red hair, wearing the black dress, hopefully standing near the front of the stage singing along with every line of every song!! Of course I will be writing my review for Planet Salem after I fly back home!

In the meantime of course Salem is playing Stockholm on Thursday and Uppsala on Friday. As I'll be away over the weekend I'll post any links to reviews/translations/articles following my return home.

No comments: