Pages


Thursday 16 April 2009

Bye for now....

Planet Salem is now taking a break for a few days....because I'm off to Gothenburg tomorrow, to see Salem's concert on Saturday night!!

Current mood: excited and euphoric.

Planet Salem should return late on Sunday night when I'll catch up with all the news and reviews. I will also post my own concert review on Monday.

In the meantime if you are going to any of the concerts over the next three days I hope you enjoy them - I'm sure Salem will put on a wonderful show as ever. My one little problem (if you can call it a problem) is that my understanding of spoken Swedish is still not too good, so I won't really be able to understand what Salem is saying in-between the songs, although I've read before that he is quite amusing and entertaining. For me of course the music will speak for itself.

(And Salem, if you are reading this, good luck with the show...and please play "One of The Others" in Gothenburg!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you will have a great stay in Göteborg. And of course that you will enjoy the concert! I bet you will!!!
Hugs to you from Kajsa