Pages


Friday 27 March 2009

Swedish charts update...

"Astronaut" entered the Swedish album chart at no.7 today, whilst the "Astronaut" single has climbed to no. 35.

I don't know how Salem feels about that no. 7, but I'm a bit disappointed as I thought it deserved to go in at no.1. Second highest new entry isn't too bad though, and - remember this is only my opinion! - "Astronaut" will probably have a longer album chart run than that of this week's no.1 Caroline af Ugglas, as I reckon this is only doing well on the back of her Melodifestivalen success.

Anyway...it's still good news.

If you haven't bought the album yet then you need to buy it as it is utterly fantastic!! If you live outside Sweden you can buy it from the various websites listed on Salem's official site and his MySpace, I'd recommend www.cdon.com as this is where I got my copy from.

No comments: