Pages


Saturday 17 January 2009

The 200th Post!!

Time flies when you're having fun, I didn't realise that I had written as many posts over the past year but one thing's for sure, there will be many, many more this year. :))

Now that we know the album is on its way, I decided to play a little prediction game to predict the tracks that would be included on the album, based on the songs which have been played live over the past year or so. Remember this is only a game, no-one knows the tracklisting for the album yet so I've probably got some of these wrong, but it's only a bit of fun to celebrate my 200th post!

Here's what I think will be on the album:

It's Only You Part II
The Astronaut
Someday
Twelve Fingers
Black Sun Black Moon
Beautiful
Emperor
Mirror
One of the Others
Purple Lady
Seven Steps Ahead

Don't know what will happen with "Japanese Man" as it was played live in 2007 but seems to have disappeared.

If anyone knows anything about the tracklisting, let me know either via comments or email!

Tack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing. What happend to "Japanese Man"?hopefully it will be on the album!