Pages


Thursday 31 July 2008

A brief newspaper interview today.

Salem played the brand new Putte i Parken festival in Karlskoga tonight so I'll be looking around the web for reviews over the next couple of days.

In the meantime I found a short but very fascinating interview today: http://www.nwt.se/ArticlePages/200807/30/20080730230020_450/20080730230020_450.dbp.asp

in which Salem revealed that he would be watching other bands at the festival (but didn't know which ones yet); that he's going to his brother's wedding soon; that he would then be going on holiday out on his boat (!); and that he bought a brand new moped this summer. The interviewer also asked what's his favourite ice cream flavour but he said that he'd be having raspberry sorbet as he's lactose intolerant.

Like I said, I found this interview fascinating as I managed to learn a few new things about Salem which I didn't know before.

No comments: