Pages


Tuesday 30 November 2010

Salem's Helsinki gig tomorrow...more info!

Salem will be playing his long-awaited Finnish show at Korjaamo in Helsinki tomorrow night, Wednesday 1st December.

Don't forget to tune into X3M radio tomorrow night. The (Swedish-language) station will be broadcasting the Bloggalan 2010, which is the award ceremony for Finland's Swedish-language bloggers. Of course blogging is a subject very close to my heart, so I think it's appropriate that Salem is playing at a bloggers' gala tomorrow, which is also Planet Salem's third birthday!

I've checked over at YLE's website which said that the Bloggalan would be broadcast on the internet - it should be at http://www.yle.fi/extrem/radio/ although I checked the X3M player just now and it was playing classical music rather than the alternative pop which the station is known for! Anyway I will check the webstream link tomorrow night and let you know if it's working :)

I had to check the timezones to see if Finland was in a different timezone from Sweden, and it is. (I'm glad I checked this or I may have missed the show!). So please note the following information if you want to hear the show!

If you are in Finland, the show will be broadcast from 20:00 until 00:00 Finnish time. Salem will be on stage at 22:30.

Swedish, Norwegian and other continental European countries: tune in from 19:00 until 23:00 - Salem will be on stage at 21:30.

Last (but not least) for all of us Salem fans over here in the UK, the show will run from 18:00 until 22:00, Salem will be on stage at 20:30.

And if you're going to Korjaamo - enjoy the show!

No comments: