Pages


Wednesday 6 October 2010

"Split My Personality": new single

As mentioned in the Expressen Söndag interview, "Split My Personality" is Salem's new single, however it will be a digital-only release and won't be released physically on CD. It has been sent to radio and is already C-listed on the SR P3 playlist.

Has anyone heard him perform this song live? (I'd be very curious to hear it). Maybe he'll play it on the forthcoming tour, which is only five weeks away.

By the way, I am listening to Rix FM as I type this post and guess what's playing now? "Keep On Walking" of course :)))

2 comments:

Damian said...

Good choice! It's quite poppy to get popular on the radio and light sadness sounds proper for Autumn season so it can easily become huge hit.

John said...

Shame that it's not coming out on CD...