Pages


Thursday 30 September 2010

"Keep On Walking" = Most played song of the year!


6946 good reasons to celebrate today: At the annual Radiogalan which took place on 29th September, "Keep On Walking" took the prize for the year's most played song on Swedish radio. The song has been played 6946 times this year on the radio...almost as many times as I've played it :))

Stort grattis Salem!!! Congratulations and well done! It's very appropriate that the best song of the year is also the most-played.

The second most played song was "Dancing On My Own" by Robyn and third was Darin's version of "Viva La Vida". It proves that in 2010, Swedish radio stations have the best taste in music!

Information courtesy of http://www.salemalfakir.com/ and http://www.radiogalan.se/

1 comment:

Claire said...

Great news! It's definitely my favourite song of this year- and the most played on my iPod :)
I listened to some Swedish radio online for the first time recently, and the first song I heard was, unsurprisingly, "Keep On Walking"!
Being in the UK, I can't really imagine what it's like to hear Salem on the radio all the time- I think I'll have to listen to Swedish stations more often, they obviously have very good taste!