Pages


Sunday 25 July 2010

The numbers are going up...

Today the total of Salem fans on Facebook reached 43,000.....it's only a matter of time till it reaches the magic 50,000!

I still don't know how many of the Facebook-fans are aware of the existence of Planet Salem, so I'd really appreciate it if someone could maybe give this blog another mention on the Facebook wall (Eva....I know you previously did this, but if you or someone else could do this again, especially as there are more and more fans there!).

The reason is that I would like this blog to reach as wide an audience as possible so that we can all keep spreading the word about Salem's brilliant music, and keep building the international fanbase. Planet Salem already has a very dedicated readership and I just want it to grow and grow.

Thanks for all your help!