Pages


Wednesday 14 April 2010

Article from Chic magazine


....a million thanks as always to the wonderful Eva, and to Kristin at Chic magazine for making this happen.
Anyway, although I work in administration and spend a lot of time on the computer, I'm not really an expert on things like converting file types so fingers crossed...I hope this works and that you are able to read the article if you haven't seen it before. (It should work if you double-click on the picture, but if that doesn't work, please let me know and I'll convert it another way)
And what a beautiful picture of Salem....don't you agree??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks :) In case any readers request it I can make a translation of it, too. Just let me know, either here or by mailing evajonson72@gmail.com
I know you have managed to read the article anyways, Laura, and I'm inpressed with your Swedish skills!)

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Thanks again Eva ....it's a very good article and I just want to thank you again for sending it to me.

I showed it to my mum (who is also a massive fan of Salem's music) - she doesn't know any Swedish, but she loved that picture of him ;)

Unknown said...

Who doesn't love that picture? I especially like the flower decoration :)

Still nothing from Glamour, however... unfortunately they don't seem to be as helpful. I'll be out a lot this weekend but I'll try to get you at least a translation of that one.

Have a great weekend!

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Yes! Salem + flower decoration = just beautiful. One of the many things I love about Salem is his style - he wears the suits and the braces so well :)

Looking forward to the translation - don't worry, you don't have to rush! Hope you have a great weekend too!