Pages


Friday 5 March 2010

TV and radio appearances in the next few days!

This Sunday, Salem will appear on "Nyhetsmorgon" on TV4 between 9.00 and 11.00 am Swedish time, when he will be interviewed and will play two songs from "Ignore This". If you won't be able to see the show it should be available later on TV4's website on Sunday: I will post the link then.

Salem will also be on Rix FM's Rix Morron Zoo at 8.15 am on Monday, when he will also play an acoustic song.....and he will also be on NRJ's morning show at 9.00 am.
(info courtesy of Salem's Aftonbladet blog)

It's going to be a very busy week ahead for Salem, with the release of the album and the Melodifestivalen final.

It's also going to be one of the biggest weeks ever on Planet Salem. I will try to bring all the news and reviews that I can find, but if there's anything I've forgotten please let me know!

No comments: