Pages


Saturday 27 March 2010

Final update from Gothenburg

Well I suppose that I should say goodbye now, even though I've still got one more day here there is lots to do and time is moving on....

Anyway Planet Salem will return on Sunday night and I'll post my full concert review then. It really has been the experience of a lifetime for me and I'm still on a euphoric high today, although I'm also very sad too that the concert is over as I wish I could do it all again tonight.

Remember if you are in or around the Umeå area that Salem will be doing a signing this afternoon at Media Markt and then playing the Umeå Open tonight - if you are going, enjoy!

Thanks to everyone who made this fabulous weekend possible for me (you know who you are) and I hope you will continue to follow this blog as it "keeps on walking" into the next great chapter of Salem's musical journey.

Hej då!

/Laura.

No comments: