Pages


Wednesday 17 March 2010

Daily round-up, 17.03.2010

Finally....."Keep On Walking" is at no. 1 in the Swedish iTunes singles chart, taking over the top spot from Anna Bergendahl's "This Is My Life". About time too!!

The song actually appears twice in the chart as the album version is at no. 10.

In the album chart, "Ignore This" is still at no. 2 behind the Melodifestivalen CD compilation; whilst "Astronaut" is at no. 29 and "This Is Who I Am" at no. 40.

And yes, you've guessed it, another day has passed and I still don't have my copy of "Ignore This". Has anyone else experienced problems with their delivery from CDON? They are usually much quicker than this - deliveries from Sweden to the UK usually only take 4 days but it has been 8 days now.....

1 comment:

Fredrik P och F said...

Yes, I've been waiting for my copy much longer than usual, too. It really should be here tomorrow - I've received a message that the package has been sent. Have they sent you a mail or something?