Pages


Thursday 25 February 2010

My Gothenburg countdown: four weeks to go!

Yes, it's only four weeks to go until I fly over to Sweden to see Salem play live at the Gothenburg Konserthuset. Of course I'm really looking forward to my trip, although I just hope that the weather will be warmer and the snow will have gone by then!

(Oh well, even if it is still cold and snowy, it doesn't matter - what matters is seeing Salem again!)

According to the Konserthuset's website, www.gso.se, approximately 20 musicians from the Göteborgs Symfoniker (Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra) will accompany Salem on stage where he will sing and play his own material over two sets.

Tickets are still available (although are selling fast) and you can buy them at the following link: https://sale.se.iticket.com/Sale/ShowRequestedArrangement.iticket?moduleId=10&pBasketTag=977de3be-531b-4d2d-9118-937ac9d14517&clearBasket=0&pCompanyId=3201&pArrangementId=40#top

Of course I bought my tickets a few weeks ago, I'm glad I got them then as most of the seats in the stalls are now sold out!

No comments: