Pages


Wednesday 21 October 2009

"Kattis & Company" now on TV4's website

If you missed Salem's appearance on yesterday's "Kattis & Company" (along with Andreas Johnson & Tomas Ledin) then you can watch it on TV4's website at http://tv4play.se/noje_och_humor/kattis_och_company?videoId=1.1282467&renderingdepartment=2.34736 The show will be available to watch for the next 6 days. I'll try and do some screencaps later on.

I've watched the show now and I'm glad that there are subtitles as I can follow written Swedish better than spoken Swedish, although I still couldn't follow all of it..

It is a very interesting and informal show with Kattis interviewing her guests eating and drinking at the dinner table rather than in the usual kind of studio talk-show format.

Oh, and here are some screencaps which I took from the show: some nice close-up shots of Salem here, I think you will agree?





No comments: