Pages


Sunday 23 August 2009

What's next?

Almost a year ago to the day I did a post on here wondering what would happen next for Salem. Of course a lot has happened since that time: "It's Only You (Part II") released internationally and featured in the Volvo commercial; "Astronaut" released in Scandinavia; Salem toured Sweden and played some live dates in the USA.

However we are at that stage again when there will probably be less news/information about Salem in the next couple of months, so there won't be as many updates posted on Planet Salem between now and November, unless I do have anything to report (with the help of all my regular readers of course).

Salem - if you are reading this, I hope you are still enjoying the blog. If you have some free time (I know you're a very busy man!), would you be able to get in touch? I need to check out a couple of things with you, and I would really appreciate it if you could send me an email to let me know what you'll be up to in the coming months. (Remember all emails are confidential and I won't share any information unless you ask me to!)

Best wishes,
/Laura

No comments: