Pages


Sunday 12 July 2009

Folkbladet's review of Salem at Munken in the Park

You can find a review of Salem's Friday night show at the new 'Munken in the Park' festival in Norrköping at http://www.folkbladet.se/nyheter/artikel.aspx?articleid=4934293


Coming up next: Salem at Victoriadagen - the annual birthday celebration for Crown Princess Victoria (pictured above, courtesy of www.victoriadagen.se) this Tuesday night - I can't wait to see this on SVT's website. I feel quite emotional about this, because it was on the very same show two years ago that I saw and heard Salem for the first time.

Of course, a lot has happened since then ;) I didn't even imagine back then that I'd end up writing a blog about Salem, or seeing him live, or meeting him! I guess a lot can happen in two years! I hope Salem enjoys playing in front of the Swedish royal family again - they won't be disappointed!!

No comments: