Pages


Saturday 27 June 2009

"Roxy" now A-listed on Swedish Radio P3's playlist!

Very good news - P3 have A-listed "Roxy". I'm very happy about this.

As you know, I live outside Sweden, but often listen to Swedish radio stations on the internet. I know that P3 have always been very supportive of Salem's music, however I wish that more Swedish radio stations would play his music, and spend less time playing the same old songs which are played on radio stations all over the world - Pink, Rihanna, Beyonce...etc etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaay! and I couldn't agree more about pink, britney etc.

Funderaren said...

What do you think roxy is about? Does salem have an STD? "roxy is the one who gave it to me, thats the way it goes when you wanna be free"...
"I feel a burning sensation, in the region below"...
Thats how I interpret it anyway, what do you think?

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Yes that's what the song is about - but it's definitely not about Salem! I'm going to do a separate post about this as everyone is beginning to wonder about this song...!