Pages


Monday 1 June 2009

Planet Salem is 18 months old today! / Poll results.

I just thought I'd mention this little anniversary tonight - this blog has now been going for 18 months!! It doesn't feel like a year and a half since I started Planet Salem but you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun....and I'm really having a lot of fun doing this blog!

Over the last couple of months I've been running a little poll on this site where you could vote for your favourite tracks on "Astronaut". 290 votes were cast - thanks to all of you for voting :)

So, by way of a little anniversary-celebration I thought it was time to publish the results!

1. Astronaut - 56 votes (19%)
2. It's Only You (Part II) - 43 (14%)
3. One of the Others - 38 (13%)
4. Cold Shower - 34 (11%)
5. Roxy - 29 (10%)
6. Mirror - 25 (8%)
7. Twelve Fingers - 23 (7%)
8. Black Sun Black Moon - 22 (7%)
=9. Bluest Eyes - 7 (2%)
=9. Now's The Time - 7 (2%)
11. Purple Lady - 6 (2%)

Once again, thanks all of you for voting. I've had good fun doing this poll and I'd like to do some more in the future. If you have any ideas for future Salem-related polls please let me know!

No comments: