Pages


Wednesday 22 April 2009

Salem singing for Victoria on 14th July (again!)

I forgot to mention this before I headed for Gothenburg, but in case you didn't know, I thought I'd pass on the good news that Salem will be appearing at Crown Princess Victoria's annual birthday concert which will take place, as usual, on 14th July on Öland.

Also appearing this year: Malena Ernman, Måns Zelmerlöw, Lena Philipsson, Orup, Jill Johnson, Kalle Moraeus and Bengan Janson.

Two years ago Salem appeared at the same concert, which was the very first time I ever saw and heard him (and life was never the same again!!) I guess this means that everything has come full circle: particularly as Måns is also appearing again this year!

I'll put a reminder on Planet Salem nearer the time: I'm sure that SVT will be transmitting the show as usual.

No comments: