Pages


Saturday 21 March 2009

Today I finally received my copy of "Astronaut".

Tomorrow I will review it on Planet Salem: all I will say is that I am listening to it right now and you can probably guess that I'm in a state of complete bliss ;)

I will also (finally) post the other links to album reviews from the Swedish press tomorrow: there have been so many of them but I promise I will catch up.

Remember to set your alarm clocks for Salem's appearance on TV4's Nyhetsmorgon tomorrow - I can't wait to see this and I'll be checking TV4's website for the video clips.

Once again thanks to everyone for all your support over the past week. Planet Salem has had a record number of visitors during the past seven days, and I hope you've enjoyed reading about Salem's adventures!! The story continues....

No comments: