Pages


Monday 16 March 2009

"Delivery is on its way..."

*Jumps out of chair and gets just a bit excited*

I got an email tonight from CDON which says that delivery is on its way and I should receive my copy of Astronaut in the next few days.

I will try and publish my review on Planet Salem as soon as I can, of course it will all depend on when I receive the CD!! In the meantime I will post links to any reviews which I find on the internet.

The next few days are going to be very busy so I will be working hard to update Planet Salem as quickly and as often as I can. As ever, I really appreciate all the information from all my "helpers" so once again thank you all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!
I discovered that Salem will appear in some sort of music program at sweedish "axess-tv" on friday, at 20.00!
Then salem was also in the sweedish newspaper "Svenska Dagbladet" today. Both the article, and a new video(!) can be found at www.svd.se
Thanks for such a nice site!

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Hi and thanks for the info!

Glad you like the site :)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that Astronaut is now available on Swedish iTunes and on Spotify!