Pages


Monday 9 February 2009

A message for Salem!

Salem - I have just read the message on your MySpace, where you wondered what had happened to Planet Salem...well don't worry, I'm still here :)))

I didn't write anything for a week as there was no news, but that's changed over the last few days, with the radio appearance and the world premiere of "Astronaut" so I just had to write about that. What a fantastic song by the way, and I can't wait for the album. I'm going to be very busy with this site when the album is released.

Planet Salem continues to go from strength to strength and it now has visitors from all over the world. I hope that you continue to enjoy what you read on this blog: it certainly gives me a lot of enjoyment to write about you and your music.

(I'd also like to thank my "helpers" from Sweden who give me any information which I might not know about - it's much appreciated).

Once again, thank you Salem for supporting this site!! X

No comments: