Pages


Thursday 25 December 2008

Oh yes...it's Christmas!

Hope you all had a great Christmas Eve/Christmas Day!


After a lot of searching on SR P3's site I managed to find their recording of the "Oh No...It's Christmas" show. I didn't manage to hear it when it was broadcast on Christmas Eve, so I'm very grateful for 'lyssna igen'" :)) Find it at ..... http://www.sr.se/cgi-bin/p3/nyhetssidor/sandningsarkiv.asp?programID=3068.

I've just been listening to the show, which was quite diverse and different! Salem appeared a bit later in the show, following Veronica Maggio.

He sang "The Astronaut" and this is probably the best version of the song I've heard him sing so far. Awww it's just such a lovely but sad little song which would make you want to run up to Salem and give him a hug!! Well, that's the way it makes me feel anyway ;)))))

No comments: