Pages


Monday 10 November 2008

Second album out in Spring 2009!

News from a couple of websites/blogs today:

1. Salem's second album - the follow-up to "This Is Who I Am" - will be released in Sweden in spring 2009.

Yay!!!!! Now I know that, you'll be spared me speculating over the next 4 or 5 months about when it's going to be released, as I'm happy just to know that it's going to be released anyway!!

2. "It's Only You Part II" is also going to be released in Sweden, and will be sent to Swedish radio on 12.11.08. The EP will be released in the UK, Holland, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, France and Germany.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, nice blog! salem posted a link from his blog on myspace so i had to check it out :) just wanted you to know that if you check out my profile at the picture-diary site bilddagboken.se you cant find loads of pics of snook (back in 2006) and probably some good ones of salem. :) saw salem at Putte i Parken this summer, and it was really good, nomatter what the reviewers say :)
so check the site out http://sallisen.bilddagboken.se

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Hi Frida!

Thanks for letting me know about Salem posting the link. I'll certainly be checking out those pictures!!