Pages


Saturday 11 October 2008

Our Berwaldhallen scoop!

Just realised today that I'd got a bit of a "scoop" and broken the news about Berwaldhallen before the Swedish internet press got to it, so I'm particularly proud and thrilled about that :))))))

I am really thrilled with the news about Salem's collaboration with the Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra on the following dates/times:

Thursday 13.11.08 at 7.00 pm (Swedish time)
Friday 14.11.08 at 6.00 pm (Swedish time)
Saturday 15.11.08 at 3.00 pm (Swedish time)

The more I think about this, the more amazing I think it will be....just imagine "Good Song" and "Dream Girl" and "Black Sun Black Moon" with an orchestral backing, just fantastic. And you know the best thing? One of the concerts will be broadcast on Swedish Radio's P4 channel. I don't know at the moment which of the three concerts it will be, but I'll post more information on here nearer the time so that you all know when to listen.

No comments: