Pages


Sunday 26 October 2008

As long as I'm needed I won't give up

Just dropped in to say that I've got "Twelve Fingers" on repeat over at Salem's MySpace tonight (and "It's Only You Part II", it goes without saying), I totally love these songs and I'm counting the days till I'm able to download them.

"Twelve Fingers" completely rocks, it starts off with a similar groove to The Ark's "Prayer For The Weekend" and keeps up the galloping beat all through the song with some distinctive piano lines.

Even though I was totally head over heels in love with the original version of "It's Only You" off "This Is Who I Am", I have to say that I am also...totally head over heels in love with the new version, as it's kept the warmth and sentiment of the original intact.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been scouring the web trying to find where I can download the album. At the moment i'm constantly on the myspace page blasting the playlist round my house. But i'd love to have 'Twelve fingers' & 'Its only you part II' to put on my mp3 player whilst i'm biking to work, they're such empowering songs.

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Yes they are such amazing songs aren't they!

"This Is Who I Am" used to be available on iTunes in the UK but for some strange reason, it has now been removed :(

I bought it last year from CDON (www.cdon.com) - Swedish CD site, very reliable, quick delivery ! - then ripped the songs to iTunes and put them on my iPod.

As for the "It's Only You Part II" EP, the four songs from it are available on iTunes in the UK. I'm not sure what's happening outside Sweden, as one of my Swedish readers advised me on another post that the EP wasn't available, only the one song "It's Only You Part II".

If anyone outside Sweden can help regarding this, please post a comment.

Thanks!