Pages


Wednesday 16 July 2008

Salem returning to Gothenburg in August.

It's no time since Salem wowed the crowds at Liseberg...and he'll be back in Sweden's second city to play during the Gothenburg Culture Festival. The festival runs from 12th to 17th August and the programme of varied and interesting events is available if you follow the link from http://www.goteborg.com/kulturkalaset although when I checked I couldn't find the actual date of Salem's performance. (It won't be on the 12th or the 15th as he'll be in Stockholm then.) Will bring more news when I get it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of which, do you know where to book tickets for Salem's concert at Skansen in august ?
Couldn't find anything on ticnet.se so far...

Tack på förhand !
/Benoit

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

I've had a look at the Grona Lund site but I couldn't find anything either. As it's an amusement park I thought it might work the same way as Liseberg in Gothenburg, where you just pay the entrance fee and that gets you into the concert?

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Benoit - if you check the comments on my other post it looks as if you will just have to pay the entrance fee to Grona Lund.